Ultima Eternus - Part IV - A Ultima Eternus - Part IV - A

Cool song

Seems to me like the guitar needs to be brought up in the mix, but thats just me.

Sounds great good job.

Longing For You Longing For You

Cool

It is main stream metal mixed with what sounds like a Cradle Of Filith influence. Sounds great, Really impressive.

5/5

Dimoria responds:

Cool , never really listened to Cradle of Filth , But I like their posters.

Parasite God Parasite God

Yeahh

You definitely know how to write good metal drums, and guitar too.

This is a wild ride.

Although sarcastically, Thanks for submitting a song that wasn't as good as it could of been.

It was still pretty cool.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Pretty cool

Well done. You obviously know how to compose music. Catchy too.

GJ

rtnario responds:

I wouldn't be here if I didn't. =) Thanks!

RC - Inst. Hardcore RC - Inst. Hardcore

Cool

Even though the sound-quality isn't the greatest, It rocks that people like you and I record out own guitars and don't use some crappy virtual guitar.

Keep goin.

CRF250 responds:

Thanks for the Review! Yeah I am going to start using a preamp to clean out the machine noise. And I hear what you are saying about the fake guitar.

Erik.

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Well done

Great job all-around. Well played, well recorded, well mixed, etc...

Escape is futile Escape is futile

HAH

We need more people that record real guitar tracks. I don't care about drum machines. Your a good guitar player and you know how to write metal.

I have no complaints.

What do you use to record and how do you process your samples? I am interested because I record my own metal guitar and am on a quest to get a better final product (listen to my song "C is for cookie" or "bombshell" and give me some advice because i like your tone!

5/5 (+ 0.0094)

God Damn God Damn

First review woot

It sounds good!, but It has alot of rhythm and no lead though, If you would like you should drop me a line and I will record a guitar solo over one of your tracks! I feel like you can write a good song.

Trundicho - Transition Trundicho - Transition

lol

This needs to be on a car commercial or a sexy shoe ad. Lots of slow motion

Sounds good.

GJ!

NS - The Demon Mist NS - The Demon Mist

Sounds great

Everything is on a good level, sounds good, well composed.

The way I see it you need to have an epic lead track over all this rhythm guitar you have. That would make this twice as good

netty-swobb responds:

Hehe, i would do, but i'm shit at makin lead tracks. Thanks for reviewin :D